Admission is open to prospective students (17 years or older) with a high school diploma or General Education Development certification (GED). Profile is approved for VA education benefits and other financial assistance.
- Schedule an appointment by writing or telephoning the Admissions Office at (404-559-0704) to request an interview and facility tour.
- Complete an application for admission. Please note there is not an application fee. The application may be hand delivered or mailed to:
Profile Institute of Barber-Styling
c/o Admissions Office
26 Cleveland Avenue, SE
Atlanta, Georgia 30315
The school will send the applicant written notification indicating acceptance or non-acceptance within seven (7) business days following interviews with school officials.
Prior to starting class, enrollees must meet the applicable program requirements, and provide the following:
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED), or Official transcript of any college or technical courses completed
- Proof of Age (Birth Certificate, Driver’s License, or official State ID)
- Proof of Citizenship or immigration status (Social Security Card, I-94, Green card, etc.)
- Registration Fee ($125)
- If applicable, DD-214 (Veterans)
- Current Master Barber License (Instructor Program only)
- Transcript from Barber School (Instructor Program and Transfer Students only)
Class Start Dates: Starting dates vary. This information is available by contacting the Admissions Office.
For complete admissions/enrollment information call (404) 559-0704 or fax us at (404) 669-0116.