1. Must be seventeen (17) years of age or older
2. Possess High School Diploma or
General Education Development (GED) certification
3. Must have a valid social security card.
1. Possess a High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) certification
2. Hold a current Master Barber license issued by the Georgia State Board of Barbers
3. Possess an official transcript from the Barber School attended
4. Have completed three (3) years of experience as a licensed Master Barber
5. Candidate must be proficient in the following areas:
shaving procedures, hair cutting (shear-over-comb, shear-over-finger), facial massage/treatment, and have basic skills in hair rolling with cold wave rods.
PROGRAM 1: BARBER-STYLING (1500 HOURS)